What is CLARA?
It is a second-generation non-sedative antihistamine.
- Treatment of allergic rhinitis and symptomatic treatment of urticaria.
Ingredients and efficacy:
- Each tablet contains Loratadine 10 mg.
- Antihistamine used for the treatment of allergic rhinitis and its symptoms including sneezing, runny and itchy nose, and watery red eyes.
- Symptomatic treatment of urticarial including inflammation and redness of the skin.
- Adult and children (above 12 years): 1 Clara Tablet Daily.
How to deal with the allergy?
For allergic rhinitis:
- Use normal saline nasal wash sprays.
- Don't forget your rhinitis treatments as Intranasal corticosteroid nasal sprays if prescribed.
- Avoid allergens like dust and offensive odors.
- Use soap-free body wash and soaps.
- Use moisturizing creams.