• Do not use if you have known or previous history of hypersensitivity to paracetamol, phenylephrine,ascorbic acid or any other ingredient in this product
• Do not use if you are taking, or have taken, within the last two weeks, monoamine oxidase inhibitors
• Do not be used with other paracetamol-containing products, decongestants, or cough and flu medicines.
Seek medical advice before taking this product if:
• You have Hypertension, Cardiovascular Disease, Diabetes, Hyperthyroidism, Angle closure glaucoma,Phaeochromocytoma, An enlargement of the prostate gland,Occlusive vascular disease (e.g. Raynaud’s Phenomenon),Liver and kidney impairment, glutathione depleted states such as sepsis
• You are taking beta-blockers and other antihypertensive drugs or tricyclic antidepressants
• This product should not be used by patients taking other sympathomimetics (such as decongestants, appetite suppressants and amphetamine-like psychostimulants)
• If symptoms persist, consult a doctor
• Keep out of sight and reach of children.